How to Register a New User
- On the Sign In page, begin by clicking on the “Register” icon at the top right of the Navigation Bar or by clicking “Register a new user?” at the bottom of the screen.
- This form will pop up for you to enter your user information:
- All required fields are marked with an asterisk (*): Email, First and Last Name, Password, and Confirm Password.
- You may also choose to let us know how you heard about us and/or which industry you work in.
- Next, you must scroll to the bottom of the “Mandatory Terms and Conditions of Use” and check the box to accept the Terms of Service.
- Once you complete this form, click on the “Create User” button at the bottom of the screen.
- You will then be redirected to the Sign In page, and a confirmation email will be sent to you. There will be a yellow notification at the top of the screen stating that you need to confirm your account before signing in.
- You must click on the link in your confirmation email to confirm your account.
- If you did not receive a confirmation email, click on the “Didn’t receive confirmation instructions?” link at the bottom of the Sign In page. You will enter your email address and we well resend you confirmation instructions.
- You will now be able to sign in to Command Central by entering your username and password and clicking “Sign In”.
- After signing in, the Dashboard will appear:
Home – Directs you back to the Dashboard
Warranty Items – Directs you to the Warranty Items page where you can browse and add warranty items
Alerts – Directs you to the Alerts Calendar where you can add, update, or remove alerts
Settings – Directs you to the Settings page, where you can change your name or password, or cancel your account
Sign Out –Signs you out of the system and redirects you to the Sign In page
*If you forget your password:
- Click on the “Forgot your password?” link at the bottom of the Sign In page. You will enter your email address and we will send you password reset instructions.